Mitchelton Presbyterian Church has implemented a COVID Safety Plan and uses a QLD Government COVID Checklist for the health and wellbeing of everyone. Jo Moloney Yoga classes operate under this Plan and Checklist, incorporating measures to ensure social distancing and personal hygiene are practised when we gather.
COVIDSafe requirements/procedures apply to everyone attending face-to-face classes, and attendees agree to adhere to the following:
- Hands to be sanitised or washed on arrival at the space;
- Keep 1.5m apart from others in the space;
- BYO yoga mat, plus any props you’d like to use (a towel or blanket would be useful and if you don’t have a block, you could bring a substitute – eg a book or lunchbox);
- BYO water bottle (no access to kitchen facilities);
- No hands-on adjustments will be provided;
- No use of air conditioners for heating/cooling – wear layers;
- Contactless payment only with Visa or Mastercard (no cash);
- Respect for the health and wellbeing of others – you must not attend if you’re feeling even slightly unwell or have a cough, cold, temperature, headache or flu-like symptoms (this includes me not teaching face-to-face if I have any signs of being unwell, in which case I will advise a switch to Zoom for the night), and if you do test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after attending a class, you MUST advise me promptly. In this instance, I will be required to inform Mitchelton Presbyterian Church and Queensland Health Officials.
- Do not attend if you have had contact within the past 14 days with a person who is suspected of, or confirmed as, having COVID-19.
- Do not attend if you have returned from: another Australian State or declared hotspot requiring you to quarantine; or overseas, within the past 14 days or you’ve been in contact with anyone who has.
- You consent to your name and contact details being provided to the Presbyterian Church of Queensland and Queensland Health Officials, if requested and/or should there be a confirmed case of COVID-19 in someone who has been on Mitchelton Presbyterian Church premises.